Klerrisa Custom Music take great pride in offering a range of workshops available to schools in NSW and across the country. From full day to part day workshops, all events are tailored for the need of the students and their teachers. Workshops available include:
Vocal Masterclass with Lisa Crouch
- Lisa Crouch is Sydney’s Powerhouse Diva with a wealth of experience. Being an ex high school teacher, she is able to explain the mechanics of the voice and help your students to understand their instrument on a variety of levels. This workshop is designed to be delivered in a masterclass style format so student participation is necessary. Best suited to student wanting to explore their technique and their individual performing style.
Aural 101 Masterclass with Kerri Lacey
- Kerri Lacey is the director of Klerrisa Custom Music and author of the very popular Aural 101 program. This workshop gives the students and the teacher the opportunity to see the program in action. It is very interactive with plenty of demonstrations and explanations. Kerri begins by finding out what they already know and how they listen. She will then show them different techniques and tips that will expand their ability to filter sounds.
Combined Aural/Performance for HSC preparation
- Presented by either Kerri Lacey or Lisa Crouch. This workshop is a full day option for HSC Students. Kerri and/or Lisa can prepare a whole day of activiies suited to your personal needs. From Performance and Aural, through to Composition elective, Musicology essay and viva’s, the girls are very skilled at providing tips and tricks to assist in the growth of your students preparation.
Choral Group Workshops – for classes or school ensmebles
- Presented by either Kerri and/or Lisa, this workshop is designed for choral ensembles. The workshops explore the concepts of vocal blend and balance as well as vocal techniques like twang and diaphramatic breathing. The girls can work with existing repertoire or introduce new repertoire to your students. This workshop is also suitable for community groups and ensembles.
“What’s the Score” – a composition workshop that focuses on the process.
- Presented by Kerri Lacey, this workshop can be tailored for Elective or HSC Music students. Kerri has extensive experience as a HSC marker and studied composition as a major study in her third year at the Conservatorium of Music, QLD. Kerri can tailor this workshop to cover a variety of composition needs. From Music 2 and Extension core and elective to the Junior Elective Class, Kerri will cover a variety of techniques. The students will have the chance to explore a variety of compositional techniques and styles depending on your individual needs.
For Further information regarding this workshops, please click here.