Think you got what it takes to be part of a mastermind group? Not sure what a mastermind group is? Well, read on.
A mastermind group is something you might find on facebook these days. It is usually a closed group of like minded people who come together to brainstorm whatever they are interested in. I was fascinated by this and joined one to see what it was like. I was so excited by what I was able to learn, create, share and help, that I thought this is what I want to start. So welcome to the pitch for the KCM Mastermind Facebook Group.
The KCM Mastermind group is a secret collective of like minded secondary music teachers who want to share the love. I am looking for people who have a similar mindset to myself. If you resonate with any of the things on my mastermind list, then please join today. I am looking for people who:
- want to help other teachers become better practitioners
- want to share resources with people who are not going to simply take
- want to discuss current trends in secondary music education and come up ideas that are going to help the group
- want to discuss technology and it’s effective use in the classroom
- want to discuss learning styles and how what we do can change the direction of our students
- want to discuss the wellbeing of students and themselves
- want to explore the option of shared events and experiences
- want to create a community of people who are more interested in getting the job done rather than complain about the job being done.
If any of this resonates with you, then please go to my facebook mastermind group and answer a couple of questions. I look forward to seeing you in my mind.